University of Colorado
SKAGGS SCHOOL OF PHARMACY AND PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES BUILDING
The University of Colorado (UC) at Denver selected EEI to commission the design and construction of the new Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research facility on the Anschutz Medical Campus. The project is a new 170,000-SF research and administrative building with a budget of $59.8 million.
UC Denver’s School of Pharmacy is one of the top-ranked pharmacy schools in the nation and is widely recognized for having one of the most diverse pharmacy student bodies in the United States.
EEI was hired to provide fundamental and enhanced LEED commissioning services of the following equipment/systems:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Chilled water, hot water and steam systems
- HVAC controls
- Laboratory systems, pure water and vacuum systems
- Domestic hot water heating system
- Lighting controls for daylighting, occupancy and exterior
- Life safety systems
|Owner||University of Colorado - Denver|
|Commissioning Authority||Engineering Economics, Inc.|
|Total Construction Cost||$59.8 Million|