EEI is excited to announce that we recently acquired Rivion LLC, an international sustainability assessment consultant guiding top clients across the globe to better sustainability outcomes.
Who is Rivion?
Rivion is a respected energy and sustainability assessment firm guiding top clients across the globe to better outcomes. A winner of the Energy Star Partner of the Year Award since 2018, they help clients reduce operating costs, decarbonize, increase asset value, and create healthy environments. They perform energy benchmarking and modeling, sustainable building certifications – such as LEED, Well, and Fitwel – and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) program development.
What are the benefits?
We believe our partnership offers significant value to our clients:
- EEI is now a single source for long-term sustainable building performance in every phase of a building’s life cycle – from the earliest concept through ongoing operations.
- We offer proven expertise early in the building design/acquisition process. Rivion is already well-positioned and proven in the marketplace, so our clients are assured of high-value sustainability assessments and planning.
- Together, we are a trusted guide to lowering carbon emissions and holistic building performance. We simplify getting the services needed to achieve Net Zero.
We see more of our clients asking for services provided by Rivion. With buildings and their construction contributing to over a third of all greenhouse gas emissions and 40% of energy use globally, we forecast the need will increase. Our partnership allows us to proactively help our clients meet energy and carbon-reduction goals, whether identifying pathways to Net Zero, renewable energy and/or electrification.
What are the new services?
- LEED consulting
- Energy Modeling
- Energy Star Benchmarking
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) program development
- Building Certifications (LEED, WELL, Fitwel, BOMA)
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Building Performance Analysis
How do I access them?
Reach out with any questions to your primary EEI contact. We are eager to demonstrate our expanded capabilities and discuss how we can help you take your projects to the next level.