Would you rather work with design and construction teams in the field, instead of driving a desk?
Are you a hands-on, self-starter who enjoys managing and executing your own work? If so, we are looking for YOU!
Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) is a fun, fast-paced, national leader in the facility consulting industry. We are passionate about facility performance and the energy efficiency of facility systems, and client demands for turn-key solutions.
We are seeking a Project Manager to provide effective leadership and management for a variety of client and project types. This is someone who’s comfortable in working directly with our clients and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
As our Project Manager, you will be EEI’s primary representative on your assigned projects, and the most visible person to those clients.
Your actions, ethics, business, and technical knowledge should create customer satisfaction resulting in a great reference and additional work from the client.
At EEI, our goal is to provide the highest quality service, not only meeting our client commitments but exceeding their expectations every time.
We trust our people, which is why our clients trust us. This is why we need YOU on our team!
What sets EEI apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- Individual autonomy within a team structure
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect, trust and accountability
- Hard-working colleagues who are passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients
- Attractive compensation packages with competitive base compensation, performance bonuses, and exceptional employee benefits, including an Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline, may substitute experience for degree
- Strong understanding of HVAC and controls systems engineering and construction
- Demonstrated success in project management
- 10+ years’ experience assessing, testing, troubleshooting, designing, and/or constructing commercial HVAC and/or control systems
- Ability to travel (local and out-of-state), including multi-day travel, as needed
- Commissioning and hospital experience a plus!
- Professional Engineer registration (preferred but not required)
- Plumbing and Electrical knowledge a plus
How to Apply
Please respond with your resume to Shirley.Callahan@eeiengineers.com