Regions: Washington D.C. | Seattle | Arizona | Mountain West states
Are you a proven Project Manager in Engineering, Construction, TAB, or Commissioning?
Do you have a strong understanding of building systems (HVAC & Controls) design and construction?
Would you rather work with design and construction teams in the field instead of driving a desk?
Are you a hands-on, self-starter who enjoys managing and executing your own work? If so, we are looking for YOU!
Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) is a fun, fast-paced, national leader in the facility consulting industry. We are passionate about facility performance and the energy efficiency of facility systems, and client demands for turn-key solutions.
At EEI, our goal is to provide the highest quality services by exceeding our clients’ expectations on every project. We are looking for Project Managers in multiple locations to provide effective leadership and management for a variety of clients and projects – someone comfortable in working directly with our clients and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
As an EEI Project Manager, you will be our primary representative on your projects and the most visible person to those clients. Your actions, ethics, business, and technical knowledge should create customer satisfaction resulting in a great reference and additional work from the client. We trust our people, which is why our clients trust us. This is why we need YOU on our team!
What sets EEI apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- Individual autonomy within a team structure
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect, trust, and accountability
- Hard-working colleagues who are passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients
Manage all aspects of project delivery, including:
- Scope of Work Development
- Service delivery
- Schedule management
- Contract management
- Financial management
- Project staffing (as needed)
- Client communications/coordination
- Design/construction team coordination
- Sub-consultants/subcontracts (as needed)
- Quality control
Provide HVAC and/or Controls technical consulting (hands-on) services (as qualified) for:
- Design reviews
- System testing
Ensure the timely and quality performance of project teams.
Assist in the marketing, scoping, and pricing of new project opportunities.
- A Bachelor degree in an applicable discipline (may substitute experience for a degree)
- Strong understanding of HVAC and controls systems engineering and construction
- Demonstrated success in project management
- 10+ years’ experience assessing, testing, troubleshooting, designing, and/or constructing commercial HVAC and/or control systems
- Ability to travel (local and out-of-state), including multi-day travel, as needed
- Commissioning and hospital experience a plus!
- Professional Engineer registration (preferred but not required)
- Plumbing and Electrical knowledge a plus
How to Apply: Please respond with your resume and cover letter to Shirley.Callahan@eeiengineers.com