Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) is seeking a business-minded electrical systems consultant with construction experience to join our growing team.
- We are looking for an individual capable of leading and growing a dedicated Electrical Engineering & Field Services team within the company.
- Our reputation/clients + your reputation/clients = our collective success!!
- Whether providing design review, facility assessments, owner representation, construction management, commissioning or Infrastructure Renewal, we are dedicated to ensuring best value for our clients.
- Join our 100% employee-owned company and share in the bonuses and stock benefits that come from ownership!
What sets EEI apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- Individual autonomy within a team structure
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect, trust and accountability
- Hard-working colleagues who are passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients
- Attractive compensation packages with competitive base compensation, performance bonuses, and exceptional employee benefits, including an Employee Stock Ownership Program
Do you have solid electrical systems engineering and field-construction experience?
Are you equally comfortable working with owners, design professionals and construction craftsmen?
Have you led successful retrofit and design-build projects?
Do you prefer client meetings and job site visits to sitting at a desk?
Is working in quality assurance role important?
Has your reputation, skills, and customer focus resulted in your own client following?
Do you sell work based on relationships?
Would you be interested in growing a business unit leveraging the reputation of a national industry leader?
How to Apply
Please respond with your resume to Shirley.Callahan@eeiengineers.com