This position will work both in the office (Lakewood, CO) and remotely.
- Provides general reception and clerical support for the company.
- Operates and maintains VOIP telephone system through Nextiva, answering calls for all branch offices.
- Provides information and assistances to clients/employees.
- Arranges conference calls/meetings.
- Handles all mail distribution, shipping and receiving.
- Photocopies, scans, faxes and electronically files documents as needed.
- Uploads drawings for printing to reprographics companies.
- Creates Utility Analysis reports for various engineering projects.
- Runs office errands.
- Receives visitors.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Orders office supplies, business cards, and employee badges.
- Maintains office appearance (including supply room, storage, kitchen, conference room).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Scans invoices to Accounting and prepares deposits as needed.
- Enters expenses into accounting software.
Office Administration Support
- Leads the preparation and submission of annual insurance renewal applications for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Handles the administration of all business insurance policies to include project-specific pricing, claims filing (excluding professional liability), insurance certificate requests, etc.
- Assigns Insurance Training through XLDP online training as needed.
- Collects and files subconsultant/subcontractor Certificates of Insurance and W-9’s.
- Enters subconsultant/subcontractor insurance information into Deltek. Creates/manages electronic SharePoint project/proposal folders.
- Investigates, implements, and manages corporate housing to include the initiation of leases/utilities, communications with landlords and the coordination of move-in/move-out.
- Manages company mailbox services.