The Project Manager provides effective leadership and management for project delivery. The Project Manager’s job responsibilities include:
- Verification of timely and quality performance by the project team
- Responsible and accountable for all facets of project performance, including engineering work and contract management
- Financial management (billing and project profitability)
- Effective use of staff resources
- Providing client satisfaction
The Project Manager must directly maintain effective and positive business relationships with clients and other parties. They are the firm’s primary representative and the most visible person our clients deal with each day. The PM’s actions, ethics, business, and technical knowledge should create customer satisfaction, good references, and additional work.
The Project Manager assists in developing new business, either by selling additional services to existing clients, pursuing new projects, notifying others of sales opportunities, or assisting with marketing activities for new clients.