Reporting to the firm’s Chief Financial Officer, the Office Administrator is responsible for the administrative operations of the company to include administrative systems and related personnel (e.g., administrative assistants, document production), Information Technology (IT), insurance/licensing, and firm facilities. This position works in collaboration with other Business Services managers (e.g., Human Resources, Contracts and Finance/Account) to lead the non-technical operations in the growth and continued profitable operations of the firm. This position will work both in the office (Lakewood, CO) and remotely.
• Manages all general administration (e.g., administrative assistants, document production) team members, maintaining appropriate staff levels at headquarters and branch offices.
• Develops, recommends, implements, maintains, and audits electronic document filing systems for paperless offices in collaboration with technical leadership and Business Services managers.
• Develops, recommends, implements, and maintains (wherever beneficial) automated document workflow processes.
• Collaborates in the development and maintenance of a master Client Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Collaborates in the development/implementation and leads the maintenance of document production standards. Collaborating teams included technical leadership, Business Services, and Marketing (branding).
• Develops, implements, and manages processes for classifying, assessing, onboarding, and tracking (with proper/current insurance) outsourced technical support (e.g., contract labor, subconsultants, subcontractors, etc.), collaborating with technical leadership and Contracts Manager.
• Develops and implements administrative policies and written procedures.
• Maintains current and accurate Office Policy and Procedures Manual in collaboration with Human Resources.
• Contributes to the company strategic planning and budgeting process, helping identify and accomplish short- and long-term organization goals.
• Provides quarterly narrative update of administrative goals and progress against same for Board reporting.
• Supports Human Resources with the training/integration of new team members in administrative processes.
• Supports Business Services in the identification of cost containment/savings opportunities.
• Plans and implements Board meetings, leadership meetings, company/branch social functions and other employee events in collaboration with Marketing and Human Resources as appropriate.
• Leads Business Services special projects as assigned.
• Maintains a professional positive work environment by facilitating effective communication and information sharing among professional, management and support personnel.
• Identify and groom the future replacement for this position to allow continued advancement as the company grows.