Are you an experienced technician that enjoys leading a variety of project activities?
- Do you enjoy leading research, data collection, data analysis and cost estimation?
- Are you experienced in developing and maintaining relationships with EEI staff, clients and subcontractors as well as project designers and contractors?
- Leading troubleshooting, diagnostics, and solution development efforts?
- Do you enjoy leading support staff, subcontractors and contractors in system testing?
- Do you have experience leading troubleshooting, diagnostics, and solution development efforts?
Do you have the following qualifications?
- 6 years’ experience in at least one of the following: testing, adjusting and balancing; controls; MEP and control system design; energy auditing; commissioning; retro-commissioning; and/or construction.
- Strong understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems
- Strong understanding of sustainability, energy management principals and energy efficiency strategies
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning abilities
- Relevant technical certifications or licenses from organizations such as USGBC (i.e. LEED AP), AABC, NEBB, TABB, and BCxA.
If you answered yes to the above questions and have the qualifications listed, we need YOU on our EEI team.
To be considered, please respond below with your resume
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters in a normal office setting and must be met while performing the essential functions of this job.
The work environment is that of a typical office environment. The employee is regularly sitting for long periods of time, working with computers and other office equipment. The employee is frequently sitting, occasionally standing, and walking, and using their hands, eyes, and voice. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, lift, and/or move up to 10 – 25 pounds.
The physical abilities must be met to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation requests should be directed to the employee/applicant’s immediate supervisor/manager, corporate officer, or human resources representative.
Please download the below form and submit with your resume and Cover Letter.