1. Assessment of facility staffing, operations and maintenance
2. Facility condition assessments (FCAs)
3. System and equipment assessment studies and recommendations
4. ASHRAE Level I and II energy audits
5. Re/retro-commissioning of existing buildings
6. Ongoing commissioning
7. Technical support for scope development, submittal review, commissioning, rebate documentation, and other performance reviews
As part of the first phase of effort in 2014, EEI and subconsultants completed various FCAs and/or energy audits covering 3.6 million SF.
These buildings include numerous historical structures dating from the 1930s back to the 1890s. The arts and venues facilities include iconic/historical facilities
such as the Temple Hoyne Buell Theater; the Denver Public Library; Red Rocks Amphitheater (1930s); the Ellie Caulkins Opera House (1900); and the McNichols building (1909). Systems included in the FCAs were electrical, life safety, security, controls, HVAC, plumbing, conveyance, general building, envelope, roof, interior/finish, landscape/grounds, parking lots, accessibility and pools. In addition to detailed FCA reports with observations, recommended facility improvement measures and cost estimates, EEI collected detailed facility data and entered it into customized forms for the City’s Facility Asset Database.