Our team is providing commissioning process management to prepare the general contractors for third-party commissioning later in the project. As the Commissioning Manager for Holder Construction, EEI will have up to three staff members working full time on this project for over a year.
In 2019, SLC was the 25th busiest airport in North America and the 85th busiest in the world. As its role as a major travel hub evolved, the old airport could not support the increased traffic and security needs. Our services will facilitate a smooth commissioning process by identifying and eliminating issues before they create delays or rework. We will represent the trades and interface with the airport’s end-users and commissioning provider.
- Commissioning process management
- Scheduling milestones
- Meetings and meeting minutes
- Sequence of Operations coordination and review
- Building Automation System graphics review
- System installation coordination and status review
- System readiness support/planning
- Document control
- Commissioning support/oversight
- Maintaining Cx Alloy and auditing
- Witnessing system start-up
- Representing the trades and interfacing with the end users and the third-party commissioning provider
Photo courtesy of the Salt Lake City International Airport Authority